Effective Insurance Defense For Your Company
Insurance exists to protect us financially. It can be in place for almost anything, including an individual’s car, health, home and professional license. At Stuart D. Morse & Associates, L.L.C., our insurance defense attorneys handle a broad range of insurance claims.
If you are having trouble with an insurance claim, you have the right to pursue litigation to protect the financial resources you rely on. Call us today to discuss your options. Dial 866-825-5850 or send an email to schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney.
Our firm maintains a primary emphasis on representing insurers and their insureds, which often includes the following types of insurance coverage issues:
- Bad faith insurance: We assist insurers in navigating the minefield of bad faith litigation. We frequently advise on claims handling, questions as well as coverage questions that if answered improperly could result in litigation. We attempt to avoid litigation for our clients whenever possible.
- Claims brought by another party: In some instances, your insurance company has agreed to protect you against claims made by third parties. These “third party claims” may occur if you have a car accident and someone sues you or if someone makes a personal injury claim against you, and your insurance company can hire our law firm to defend you.
- Litigation involving construction defects: Our lawyers work hard to defend general contractors and subcontractors in claims brought against them for defective work.
- Fire loss claims: Our attorneys also handle large losses due to fire damage. We defend claims brought against parties allegedly responsible for the loss. We make sure there is proper insurance coverage and investigate potentially liable parties for the loss.
- Liability and insurance-specific claims: We defend businesses and individuals for the actions of their employees in all manner of cases where damages are claimed or alleged.
- Professional liability claims: We provide a strong legal defense for professionals in professional liability claims as well. In particular, we defend dentists, optometrists, eye clinics and laser eye clinics in malpractice actions against licenses, which consist of malpractice and administrative review proceedings.
- Bad faith insurance: We also assist businesses or individuals who have disputes over claims for insurance. However, we are very selective in terms of accepting clients in this regard.
- Claims against your insurance company: If you have had a disaster that is covered by your insurance, you have a “first-party claim,” or a claim directly against the insurance company. Whether your claim involves an auto accident, health care, disability, property damage or another area, we can assist you in these matters. Again we do this selectively in terms of accepting.