Led By Experience, Guided By Values
Our law firm, Stuart D. Morse & Associates, L.L.C., was founded by AV-rated* attorney Stuart D. Morse. We provide representation throughout Colorado from our headquarters in Greenwood Village (near Denver).
We approach every case with a number of core values:
- We provide consistent representation throughout the process.
- We are exceptional at providing early and frequent analysis of claims.
- We communicate effectively with our clients throughout the process so they are educated in the law that affects their case and are informed in regard to the decisions they ultimately need to make.
- Because we know the processes involved, we provide efficient assessments of cases and do not keep clients waiting.
- Our lawyers are ethical, knowledgeable and therefore well-respected in our area of practice.
- Our lawyers are always prepared; whether for negotiation or trial we are always thorough.
We primarily represent insurance companies and businesses, and routinely handle matters involving insurance defense cases, construction litigation, bad faith insurance fraud, insurance coverage issues, employment law, business litigation issues, liquor liability, professional negligence, appeals, premises liability, product liability and personal injury.
For more information on our firm, review the attorney biographies below:
- Stuart D. Morse
- Joseph P. Kiley
- Gregory J. Theo
- Steven Paul Bailey
- Matthew John Bayma
- Jeremy Carrier
- Kira Case
Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain time; however, we offer evening and weekend appointments by request. Contact us online, or call 866-825-5850 to set up a free initial consultation.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.